7/14/2005

nagsisisi na ko

i sont know what went in my mind to skip my tuesday classes.. and now, my mind's so full of things i have to do by tomorrow.. i have to take my special quiz in chemsitry tomorrow at 2pm right after my class in COMMRES.. shit! i havent texted mr. geslani to re sked my quiz in comelec. this is also shit! nagsisisi na ko that i skipped again kanina that's why i dont i have any idea what will i study fior tom in chem..... many says thats its hard.. well, what can you expect on a chem class??.....


i hate everything

i dont know why i feel so mad everytime i see that big fat guy in our section! ewan ko.. marami na rin ang naiinis dun and one of them is MOI! ....

i had a very tiring day today.. after i went to my elem stat class, i went to from JFH505 down to JFH102 to attend my next class.... we just discussed the film we watched.. then after that i went outside with Abbie to surf for my assignment in chem(again).. then after that i went ahead at the physical science department to pass it. then my org(24FPS) had set an interview for new applicants.. good thing i only interviewed 3 people (1 of them was Abbie :) ).. then the next location, meeting of Crossbars on the same floor...

hay.... dami ko na iniisip.. overloaded na! hindi ko pa nga nababayaran ang tuition fee ko.. for sure, pipila na naman ako nang napaka haba niyan!

im gonna miss my nieko

nieko.. mamimiss na naman kita.. hindi na naman tayo magkakasama ngayon.. hay... kakalungkot naman.. anywayz, mahal na mahal kita! sobra! ingat ka lagi! wag ka maxadong paka addict! tingnan mo ko.. mya pa lang ako maglalaro... heheh.. love you!

~out~

No comments: