7/11/2005

life can make me stronger

i know almost all of you were shocked to what ive post last day. it was all true. for me, im just being me when i wrote it. i dont expect people to give me hugs and their kind advices. but thanks to eyah for asking me and taggin me if im okay now. as ive said to her kanina during our Investigative Journalism class that mark and I were okay. i wish nothing will happen again. how i wish. i talked to him last night and i asked him if he will never gonna leave me , he answered "hindi ko alam"..... WHY??!!!! if youre willing to stay in this relationship, you wouldnt think twice whether you will stay or leave. parang youre still expecting a lot of fights and arguments again.

thanks eyah, joyce, sky, jem, gela and abbie for giving me your super duper motivating advices.. it really works.... yun nga lang, nasa kin pa rin ang decision. i thought if ever he leaves me, no one can fill my life anymore. just what eyah said in my tag board, there are a lot of people loving me the way i am.

yeah..

but i accepted already that loving takes so many risk....

life is nothing without pain...

life can teach us what the difference between right from wrong...

but still, ourselves make the decision..

we tend to blame ourselves if we do bad things....

i love him... you all know that.

time will come for us to know if we are really for each other.

but how i wish .. KAMI NA LANG TALAGA.......

No comments: