7/08/2005

i dont know where to start but all i can say is WHERE IS THE LOVE???.....

i had a fight with mark and actually, it led to physical abuse.. its so sad that i remembered we were just playing around while saying SMOKING IS ENOUGH.. and i was grabbing his coins kasi baka ibili niya yung last money niya ng cigar. ayon, he tapped my hand and it all fell on the ground. of course, kinuha ko.. tapos hinabol ko siya.. sobrang habol ko sa kanya na parang hindi na niya ko pinapakinggan. until i got tired and sat on an abandoned waiting shed on the highway.. i threw my bag sa sobrang galit ko sa kanya and i almost cry! then i threw my phone kay mark. he didnt give it back to me, he just left it on the ground.. ayon... he was yelling he wanna go home.. i told him na ihatid niya ko.. he held my nape and he was pushing me eh may parang slope don and i almost slide down! i just cried while walking, while him, yelling and telling all bad things he can say about me... i was in silence... i dont want to make it big thats why i kept in silence. then he say "ANO, BULYAW PA, NAMIMISS KO NA UN EH!".... but i was still speechless.. ikaw na, para ka nang sinasakal nang boyfriend mo pababa dun sa may highway, makakabunganga ka pa ba nun... i asked him to wait for me outside my dorm because i wanna make the crap end. we went to his house but we walked from my dorm to the last tryc terminal on the highway. i was so tired and still in shocked, my mind was still out... asking myself "WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??.... I WAS ONLY KIDDING YOU.. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOUR COINS BACK BUT YOU GOT MAD...." on the street, ayon... i never spoke to him.. even if i was so tired, i never tried to speak coz i know, this will still end. baka nga naawa na siya sa kin dahil sobrang bagal ko na maglakad kaya ayon, nag tryc na kami... on the way, hindi kami nag uusap, i was crying in silence.. hiding my tears back but it kept falling and falling. '

in his room, i was still crying... he kept saying "OH ANO, BAKIT HINDI KA MAGSALITA? BULYAW PA!".... parang the heck... hindi na nga ako nagsasalita, ginaganyan mo pa ko... kahit dun sa dining table nila, for sure his kuya saw me crying ... i was not supposed to eat dinner but he forced me.. ayoko na nang isa pang away kaya sumunod na lang ako.

after that, we get inside his room.. i kicked his butt and he didnt make any move. he ignored it.. until i was crazy punching him and kicking his ass. . . . . . . . . . at first, nagpapasensya siya.. but he got mad kaya nasampal niya ko. naitulak niya rin ako ng maraming beses.

sinaktan ko siya physically dahil alam ko, sakit lang yon sa labas eh.. sabi nga niya sa kin sa text noong bago pa lang ang relationship namin na saktan ko na lang raw siya physically, wag lang emotionally.... pero bakit ngayon, gumaganti siya??... yah, napupuno rin siya alam ko yun... pero the heck.. sana pigilin niya ko in some ways...

he told me that night ( last night) na nakikipaghiwalay na siya.. i asked him why??..... this is the 2nd time he planned to break up with me for this week.. then we argued and got crazy hitting each other again!

kadramahan ko naman, i asked him to hug me for the last time that we still have each other.. then ayon, i cried out loud and he apologized....

another argument rose up but its nothing...

sana mark, onting bagay wag na lang natin pansinin.. matatanda na tayo. saka wag mo na ko murahin.. alam ko, i am a mumurahin gurl.... mas nasasaktan ako ag sinasabihan mo ko nang tanga ako, gunggong ako... saka kapag nagsasabi ako ng bad words, it was not for you.. sobrang galit ko lang kaya nakakapagsalita ako nun. but it wasnt you..

LOVE............................................................................mark.. were's my nieko??.....

~out~

No comments: