12/06/2008

being a customer representative
<br>
Ive been on this industry for about 2 years now. 5mons in IBM Daksh year 2006 ; and 1 year 7mons in Convergys 2007 up to present.


Daksh account, I was with eBay, a chat support group that handles potential buyers and sellers. A lot of concerns were being escalated to us but we only have limited access to check information to our customers.

Bad side about it, if the customer's account is on suspension, they should email a particular account, and that should be processed within 72 hours. But some other account were being left behind.. I mean its more than 72 hours, it hasnt been resolved... and customer's account and standing suffers ....

If we can only do better for them......

And with this kind of low access, we also suffer our metrics..
ff are: CPH- chat per hour

CSAT- customer satisfaction

QA- Quality Assurance

and many more ................

How could we ever pass those freakin metrics if we really cant satisfy the customer due to some suspension of the account??!!!
That they can't understand .. They will just say it depends on how you handle the chat ...

So .....

I finally decided also to take my OJT 2006-2007 so that I can graduate by March 2007 ... and also to escape that cruel eBay world ....

But I missed IBM and my wavemates .. I was with WAVE 8 ...back on july 2006 ...



Convergys account, exact 1 year, I was with SPRINT .. one of the telecommunications company in America .. Honestly, I had a lot of bad memories with this account .. but also I can say that staying with the account made me rich --- in someways .. haha!!
coz its an inbound customer service and also we upsell .. so there's a commission whenever we hit the target for our sales.

I had ups and downs ... sleepless nights .. thinking I might lose my job..
But hey, because of the effort, because of the passion of work and love to earn money, I won my fear ....
See, Im still with the company ..

But since there's crisis happening in America, they decreased numbers of employees within the account ....
Good thing that Convergys didnt fired us ... haha!!

They handed us to Directv .....so its like I'm with the account for 5mons already.. I had some LOAs during training ....
unlike eBay and Sprint, Directv is more friendly .. coz they have more power to satisfy the customer .. They can give and offer one time courtesy reinstatement for the customers and can extend the cutoff date.

But of course, with this kind of work, we cant avoid irate customers ..
and its not easy to deal with these people ... some can be pleased, some are not.

A lot of sup calls(supervisory calls) coming in due to dissatisfaction..
But I hope they also understand that we are really eager and willing to help them .. they just wont let us..
coz they thought supervisors are the only people who can help them with their concern.

and it makes us depressed ... because like in eBay, of course we have metrics to meet, AHT- for average handling time
CSAT
transfers
surveys from customers and many more .....

Well, I wish I can still survive ... within 2 weeks, I'll be on my Maternal leave ... I'll make it exact Dec.25 ... yiiiipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!


~out~

No comments: