7/17/2007

PLANS OF GETTING MARRIED

Actually, I just feel like posting this title.. hehehe.. coz its like, 3 people already who asked me when would I want to settle down...

DONT MAKE ME WRONG.....

Before, I planned to get married as soon as I got a job...

THAT WAS BEFORE.... WHEN I STILL HAVE A BOYFRIEND... RIGHT????

And even if I have a job and have a boyfriend at the same time, I just realized how cruel life can be... how hard to survive, how hard to feed yourself, what more if you have your own family right??

My bestfriend asked me when do I want to settle down... coz she is planning to get married when she reached 25..

My other friend, at the age of 30.... its like.. owkhey..... your too old for that.... might have a hard time to give birth.. RIGHT??

Then my ex's uncle asked me when do we want to settle down (looking towards Mark)..... ITS LIKE---- OH MY!! Nako tito, wala pa sa plano ko ang pag aasawa... ang hirap ng buhay... gusto ko pa mag enjoy.. tska sakit lang sa ulo yan.. kelangan ko pa mag ipon..

Tama naman diba??

Well, I have no bad reactions with regard to setting plans about this stuff.... its actually a great idea of planning this ahead of time..

My only point is that, if I happen to set MY AGE( ex. 24) but then I got married earlier than that.... siyempre, medyo kakahiya na yun sa sarili ko and sa mga friends ko diba??

So mas safe na yung manahimik na lang ako.. hehe.. baka maudlot pa or mapa aga.. ^_^



im so ma DRAMA...

Hay... eto na naman.. mag ddrama na naman ako... waaaaa.... ang hirap mag reminisce... kapag walang someone na nakiki drama sayo.. you know what I mean.... hmm.... I feel so TANGA whenever I cry at times na parang walang dahilan para umiyak.. lam mo yon.. parang katangahan lang lahat.. papansin ka lang sa sarili mo kung bakit ka umiiyak.. hmm.... wala lang.. share ko lang..



~out~

No comments: