7/13/2007

I AM SO SICK..
Hi guys! I am so sick right now. huhu.... And I forgot my cellphone! Sorry sis!!! for sure you are texting me right now.. Hay! Nalimutan ko ata sa room ko or sa salas... hay!

I am having headache and body pain, worst, I have fever for almost 2 days. well, I cant be absent today because this would be the last day for our ALL (applied learning lab).. I wish I would be extended for this training because I still have to improve something..

this afternoon, Tisha(evaluator) approached me.. she evaluated 2 of my calls.. and I am so happy when she told me that there is nothing to be evaluated actually.. LIKE OH MY GAWD!!!! haha!! ^_^ I did well naman daw.. she asked me if I have a call center experience.. kasi nga daw I handled the call perfectly.. well, good thing naman dahil nung nag evaluate siya, madali lang ang concern ng customer.. it was about payment.. and usage of minutes on their account.. hehe..so easy..

bad news is..

I saw my evaluation from my TL's pc.. I failed. huhu.. but he told me that we can work it out.. yeah, that's fine.. I would love to have another 2 evaluations and I promise that I will do my best!!!

Were not perfect...

Sobrang hirap ng feeling na you are sick and super nahihilo ka na... pero you are still taking calls....

that what you call DEDICATION.. ^_^

Yeah, I love what I am doing right now.. its just that.... the account I am working with is super duper hard!!!!


LAGING KASABAY


Merong guy na lagi kong nakaksabay and he looks so familiar... kasabay ko lagi siya at around 9-9:30 pm sa jeep going to alabang...
And I just realized, he's my cousin's classmate, also they were my schoolmates way back in highschool.. hehe..

Then siguro almost 1 week na, kanina ko lang siya na approach dahil sasakay rin siya sa FX going to Northgate...

So ayun, Mico ang name niya.. He was the guy who knows how to play the piano..

cool huh..

Well, he's shift starts at 11 pm.. nakakasabay ko siya lagi pagpapuntang Alabang..

4 am ang shift ko eh, kaya I have to be here early in the evening para makatulog dito sa office...

o siya sige na! kelangan ko ng matulog.. may na reserve na ko sa lounge eh.. ^_^

~out~

No comments: