7/12/2007

"GLOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!"
I may be too harsh saying that GLOBE's cust care service suck..

Lagi mo na lang maririnig sa kanila na

"I do apologize for the inconvenience.."

" we are having slow response from our system"

WTF!!!! So what's the point having IT in your office F*CKERS!!!! It's so annoying to hear representatives in globe cust serv saying these shits!

If you are having slow response, then why update it!?!?!!!! shit! nakakairita! Pinapaasa nila ang mga valued customers na from the very start eh mga GLOBE subscribers.... just like MOI!

My bestfriend texted me and she was complaining about her registration for unlimited text.. her load was deducted twice or thrice.. and she wasted for P60.00 already yet she doesnt have unlimited text... then she reported it already... Due to my concern, siyempre I called globe cust care din.. siyempre were are talking MONEY here...

I understand that its not the agent's fault... but saying these freakin SPIELS that their system is having a slow response???? ITS NOT A VALID REASON!!!

Me, myself is an agent for like 7 months already.. Been to IBM eBay account for 5 months and here in Convergys for 2 months... but we never tell the customers that were having diffulties in the system because it would make them IRATE... GETS??

So why these people keep telling us that SHIT!

Before, I encountered that also na na deduct yung load ko.. Its only P20 but the thing is, mahirap pa rin ang pera at big amount na rin yun! pera rin yun na binibigay natin sa GLOBE!

BULL*HIT!!!!

Pero nakaganti na rin naman ako eh.. I am really one of the IRATE callers in GLOBE FYI..haha!!! lagi ko sila inaaway dahil nakakairita sila!!! bwahaha!!!! nakaganti na rin ako dahil from P20 ata to P60.00, yung load ko, binigay nila sa kin, naging P100+!! astig diba?? haha!!

O sige na guys! GTG!!! my friend's calling me to get some sleep na.. dito kame office eh.. CIAO!!
~out~

No comments: