7/13/2007

my IBM wave 8 Family










How I miss these people so much!! They were my first family in this industry... They were the one who pampered me a lot! haha! Ako ang baby ng mga to eh. ^_^


I'm missing Carlo, my "kuya" in the house...Siya yung lagi kong kasama sa labas kapag sabay kame ng break.. He sings para sa kin pang trip lang kasabay ng mp3 niya sa phone.. He has a great voice..


Mga tropa like Cindy, Macor, Ana, Czar, Butch,Ghing, ate pam, ate phat.. and the boys Bien, Christian, Murks.... PARE!! miss ko na kayong lahat!!


To my close friends Aiza, May, mommy Mitch, Gail... uh-0h I forgot the other lady in the corner..

And also to my very best beltbagbaby buddy, Pete aka Pedro.... S*hit man!!! Miss na kita!!! The advices, yung yosi breaks.... all the bonding moments that we had!! I'm missing that so much!!



I remembered when Pedro noticed my flowerful sweater.. haha!! kalalaking tao, nagandahan sa sweater kong puro flowers.. and actually, I'm wearing it right now. hehe.. ^_^


I also miss other people in IBM.. TEAM MONSTERS!!! Go Go Go!!


JARVEY!


TL INA!!!


my team mates!! Si Mike na laging nakikigaya ng astig na expression namen ni Pedro! haha!! SI Kuya Jesse, na napaka kulit!!! Mahilig sa babae!! Wahaha!!


Para sa mga trainers like Nadj for our VA Training, Sachin for our Prod. Training, and Kuya Lao and Kuya Macoy for our Nesting!! ^_^ Whoohoo!! two thumbs up!!!!!!!!! I miss you all!!!! Thanks to you because you made me like this!! ^_^ at nag ggrow na! ^_^


Hay..... I'll be posting something naman dito about my other wave here in Convergys.. I just have to save pictures.. hehe.. unfortunately hindi ako makapag save dito eh. hmmm....


So, see yah then guys!

Hope you liked my posts. hehe..





~out~

No comments: