11/21/2006

Its a Guy Thing
I had my first OJT schedule for Ideal Minds Corporations last Monday and its not that tiring.. Actually, we had nothing to do but to sit and watch TV in the office.. hehehe.. Pero we saw Ketchup, Borgie Manotoc and John Joe.. I didnt see Bubbles eh.. Ayun..
I met Rb, Tony was also there, si Lory and Jhay.. They are all Comm students.. good thing eh puro taga la salle dasma kame.. we often see each other sa corridor.. heheh.. ayun..
Anyways, for my second day, eto medyo haggard sa paghithit ng yosi.. heheh.. may nagawa na rin ako for the first time!!!! aaaahhhh!!!! inutusan ako makipag coordinate sa mga schools for schedules sa mga interviews for MTV Homecoming.. ayun...
i miss you
I am missing this guy so much right now... Whenever I see our pictures on my phone, for sure, a tear will fall.. I really miss this guy so much that I wanted to hug him so tight when I'll see him again.. Ugh!!!!!
I know that you are not into commiting for a relationship right now.. Yeah, me too... But for now, I just hope that nothing will change.. Nothing will fade....
I still love you and I will always do..
~out~

No comments: