11/28/2006

AT THE CUISINE

Call Time is 10 pm but we went to THE FORT at 11 pm. John Joe, Bubbles, Ketchup and Borgy with his girlfriend were all there already. We were there to have a shoot for John Joe' s segment which is GIRL TALK .

Well, we all had a San Mig Light ordered by Borgy. I got to see Sarah Chistoffer, the dancing model for MAXX candy and Richard Gutierrez.. Some people might be models in the place.

Well, very tiring coz we got here in the office at 3 am . Cool right??...

This is a great experience having my OJT at Ideal Minds... Haha.. Not to mention the celebrities that I could meet every production days! haha!!!

I wanna thank Ella and Kuya Jeff for taking care of me. hehehe.. Ako lang kasi ang practitioner tonight. Ayun..

Well.. This is what you call LIFE WITHOUT WORRYING....... hahaha!!!Yeah I'm enjoying my life right now. Unlike when I used to work in a call center.. NAME IT! Grrrrr..... lahat na ata nang depression naramdaman ko na! hahaha!!!!!!!

Cool John Joe.. Marunong siya talaga magdala ng segment... Yeah.. I am starting to like this guy.. hahah!! mwah!!! A VERY SWEET KISS FOR YOU JOHN JOE! hehehe.... mmmmwaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go to bed now. I am still here in the office. Got to wake up at 9 in the morning! ^_^ We have to prepare for our shoot at 11 am. Good luck! hahaha!!!

see yah guys! More stories after this.. hehehe.. ^_^ mwah!

PLANS:
  • Gotta have a picture with Ketchup, Bubbles and Borgy
  • Gotta go to IBM after the first production

~out~

No comments: