9/29/2004

MEETING THE STARS

we went to abs cbn to have our exposure trip.. we watched Good Morning Kris with her guests Mikee Cojuangco, Heart, Geoffrey, Jodi, Jaja, Jolo, and Archie.. .. their so cool! as in na start struck ako! parang wala akong pakialam kung mapahiya man ako when i make papansin to them basta ma picture an ko lang sila! i also make tapik on heart's shoulder para lang mapicturean ko siya using my phone.. heheh.. I GOT THE GUTS! ehehe. . . :)

i saw Camille Prats, Jeffrey Hidalgo, Luke Mejares and Anime.. tska yung isang girl sa Viva Hot Babes! man, she was so HOT!!!!!!!! heheheh....

so tiring.. .. and all i was thinking that time is my nieko.. .. ..

but when i got here in my dorm, he was just starting my project and made a lot of excuses and that made me to get irritated! all i was asking him is to settle an iterview with the chair dept of PE! well. forgiven.. .. kasi may thesis raw sila kaya hindi niya naasikaso . but i got mad pa rin and yelled at him in front of people! yah, he's embarrased.. .. ..

i felt sorry for the things i said and i hugged him.. pero kinaladkad niya ko without huggin me back. so napahiya rin ako. pero of course, in the end, peace na rin kami.. monthsary kaya namin kahapon tapos nag away pa kami! grabe, i was crying while doing my project and many people saw me.. YUCK... ... .. ...

we finished all my requirements at 1am and went ahead to my dorm.. .. .. ..

to my nie, im so sorry mahal.. i really didnt mean those things i said to you last night. alam mo naman na mahal na mahal kita! and i cant live without you! sobrang pasasalamat ko nga sayo kasi sobrang laki nang tulong na nagawa mo sa kin kagabi. thanks you for not leaving me despite of those painful words i threw to you.. .. .. mahal kita nieko.. sobra!

HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY NIEKO!

~out~

No comments: