10/03/2004

Oct. 2, 2004-room-
11:30pm


im here at my new room.. :) its nice having a big place to rest on.. heheh...
i just finished my script for our defense for tomorrow. to tell you the truthm i dont really know how to work with this project but i will try my very best to finish this crap!
Im watching nickelodeon right now and the whole album of THE CALLING are all played! grabe, super guwapo talaga ni Alex.... :) super.... :)
i miss nieko.. though we spent almost all of our time together kanina, i still miss him..
im so lucky to have him.. siya lang ang kakampi ko, nagpapasaya sa kin sa la salle.. not like before, when i was pissed, i just cry lang sa dorm with my dorm mates.. but now, i have my mahal beside me to comfort me and to make me feel that im so special.........
mahal na mahal kita mark tesalona! :)
~out~

No comments: