5/01/2007

falling in love

Falling in love is hard...
For love conquers all...
You have to give up on everything that you have
Just to be with the person you want/love..

It wont take you for like 1 day to realize
that he's the person you want
to be with for the rest of your life..

I, myself....
Honestly speaking,
Had a hard time to realize
that THIS PERSON IM WITH RIGHT NOW
Is worth having my heart..

Heartaches,
sleepless nights,
All of us of course have gone through with these..

But to tell you all,
I would sacrifice everything..
As in EVERYTHING
Just for my NIEKO...

I may not be the most beautiful girl,
I may not be the smartest,
but ....
I CAN BE HIS EVERYTHING for THE REST OF HIS LIFE......

My love for him is priceless...
His my PRECIOUS...

And I dont have to be bothered
because we're too far from each other..
Hey! We're still in the Philippines!
Its only 3 rides from his home getting to mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this would be CHEESY for me to say but..............

I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...........

I love you NIEKO~

~out~

No comments: