5/03/2007

TODAY IS NOT MY DAY!!!!

My gawd! Is it wrong to say that I was an agent before on that company when I contacted them??? I became irate because that agent just suddenly transferred me to her supervisor after saying that I should give her my contact information.

Then, Christian texted me telling "HEY, BAKIT KA NAGCHACHAT??".... Gawd.. eh I lost my password and username eh!!! Tsaka I was only proud to say that I am a former agent of that said account... F**K!

Then Christian said that I was the "topic" on the floor... WHAT THE HELL!!! I wasnt doing anything!! I just want to have my password and thats it!!! She dont have to transfer me!!??!!! RIGHT???!!!!!Thats why I became irate!! F**K!

Well, thanks Christian for informing me what happened....
I dont have any plans again of getting back to that company..

Anyways, lets change topic...

Im beginning to feel this illness everyday... I dont know why... I just dont feel fine as day goes by..

ewan ko....

Basta pipigilan ko na lang maging hot headed.. Im trying to be nice but i dont know why I am doing this to my life... Pero ewan ko...... PRANING........ sheesh!!!

We had this oral presentation a while ago and well, I can say that I wasnt prepared.. really... I have mistakes but not that much.. I had 3 pronunciation errors... Not bad.. but I have to improve it more...

I only had problems with the "at" and "on" making it sandwiched in one phrase... cant explain it here eh.. basta! the note is in my bag and kinda tired to get it... heheh...

out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI LEN, KMUSTA? badge to..link me up..hehe..kasi nmn blog lang na oopen ko dito sa office www.badgefenol.blogspot.com..hehe... kmusta?? text me ok??miss you