5/02/2007

GETTING USED TO IT...
You will often meet people who's friendly, frank, rude and ... "plastic".....
But me, being the baby of the family, I am more of pampering myself, making cracky jokes just to make papansin and all...
Here, in this profession, we should know how to mingle with other people who's as different as you are...
Yeah, I can be as friendly as you want..I can be frank and honest...But never.. NEVER WILL I BE RUDE with people whom I know that would make things worst...
Yeah, were not perfect...So to people whom I am not having the good vibes, "if you want to make my day rude, just dont say anything.... If you want to say things against me, tell it TO MY FACE"........
I am the pa tweetums...I love making myself being recognized as a jolly person..So dont ever, ever RUIN MY DAY!!!!!
If that's your "goal" each time we see each other, You may want to shit out of the room and be gone for decades!!!
I am so maldita.... Yeah, I can consider myself as a WAR FREAK...But hey, I am working on it..And trying to hide this urge of confronting people...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE NIEKO....


N- never will I leave this man
I- I am deeply in love with him
E- Enough to tell everybody that I wanna spend the rest of my life with him
K- Kissable !! (yeah!)
O- Over protective... that makes me feel so secure... ^_^

No comments: