5/01/2007

I am listening to WILL YOU EVER LEARN by Typecast right now..

I can relate to this song..

"I did it all, all for you.. hoping you could see.."



"but you.. you think about yourself... only bout yourself..."


"unlonely nights, romantic moments... the love, the love, what about them.. throw it all away.."

I feel like crying...

I want to faint..

Im so cold...

I want him to show me how much he loves me..

how much he appreciates me..

---

Ang mahirap lang, Im still trying to give time for him though I am busy....

But he's not appreciating it....

What must I do??

Where else should I go???

Parang wala kang GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lahat na ginagawa ko... pinipilit kong ma text ka kapag nakakatakas ng pag text mula dito sa kinauupuan ko! Pero ikaw?? May effort ka bang ginagawa???..........

Nahihirapan na ko sa ginagawa mo..

Im here in the office.. having our free time to surf other internet browser....

WHile listening to this song.. eto papatak na ang luha ko.....

hindi ko na kaya...

~Out~

No comments: