4/30/2007

Why do these things have to happen.. Things happening so fast... same as before.....

Bakit may mga tao na hindi marunong makiramdam...

kahit lahat na ginagawa ko para sa kanya..

He's the center of my life...

But then, hindi niya ko mapahalagahan...

bakit sa dinami dami ng taong gagawa nito, yung mahal ko pa...

WHY??

Why do have to this to me?????
I have done everything,
I have given you everything..
But why cant you see me??
Why cant you focus on me??

Lagi ba magiging ganito??
Na ako lagi ang gumagawa ng effort for us to fix things???
Bakit ako lagi ang talo??
Bakit ako na lang lagi ang kailangang mahirapan??

I wanna be with you, not to make my life miserable..
I love you because I want to inspire my everyday life...
I wanted you, because I know you'll love me back..

I'd give up everything just for you..
I'd do anything just to make our relationship work...

Just show my worth...
Just give me signs that could make me feel that
you love me...
that you want me...
that you need me...

Its been 4 days since I started crying..
Started to finish this off..
BUT HELL NO!!!

I would not risk anything that could make us apart..
I love you so much Nieko....

Please show me how much you love me...

~out~

No comments: