3/12/2008

DAILY BREAD



our prayer everyday: "THANK YOU FOR CALLING SPRINT, THIS IS LENNY, AND TO BETTER ASSIST YOU MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER BEGINNING WITH THE AREA CODE?"



GEES!!!!!!!! everyday, forever in my life , we need to have this spiel .. every call, you need to ask them the same questions , the same resolution the their stupid quiries ...


I am so sick and tired of this ..

but since this is my job, and im earning money from it, i cannot just sacrifice this because my family also needs me.. and my money ...


and also im planning to settle down na .. im so tired na eh.. ewan ko kung itutuloy ko na ba to , coz im still thinking what will happen to us ni Mark if we will get married .. its not that im resisting .. pero siyempre, im thinking of our future, my soon to be son/daughter .. hirap ng buhay eh .. mapa mabuhay o mamatay, nakakapiga ng bulsa ... DIBA???



buti ngayon, idle na .. ang kapal ng face ko mag bukas dito ng website katabi ang station ng isang TL .. wahaha!!


eh sa wala akong magawa dito eh .. at saka naiinis ako sa sarili ko .. ang dami kong iniisip ..its so unfair kasi bakit parang bakit ako lang ang ganito sa mundo .. lam mo yun .. why other people enjoys their everyday life ...

maybe because they can hide their problems inside ..

which hindi ko ugali ..


parang Ate ko .. yung kapatid ko .. parang wala siyang problema .. kahit wala na siyang pera, kahit ang payat payat na nya, as long as nakaka kain siya buong araw, masaya na siya at may trabaho pa rin siya ..


just the same as my bf, Mark .. ang daming problema sa family niya pero ayun, laging nakangiti .. parang walang dumadaang unos sa buhay .. well, thats the thing that I really loved about him.. he knows how to stay cool ...

haay .. miss ko na si Mark ..


our prayer after ending the shift:" THANK YOU FOR CALLING SPRINT, AND WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS WITH US .. YOU DO HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY".



No comments: