3/22/2008






YEHEY!! This is our last day!! woohoo!!!! but tomorrow, maybe ill render 4 hours of OT .. haha .. i need money ..

hey LALA! thanks for the advice.. yeah, that made me think .. but hey, i wish they can feel what i am feeling right now ..

But i appreciate your thoughts .. also please see my friendster :) just search EMO MALDITA .. haha!! thats me .. have 3 accounts there .. :)

Good news about my family, well, we already eat together dinner last night .. we ate pancit :) yummy!!!

made by my nanay ..

well, even if were already okay, i still think of living my life independently ..

to make me learn to stand on my own .. (NAKS)

i wish i can be like other people ... successful ..

i will be..

dont worry LENNY ..:)

:)

:)

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

hey time to log out now!

im in the office btw .. haha! :)~out~

No comments: