3/19/2008

HOLDING MY TEARS BACK


i dont know where should i start with my story .. I havent posted anything yet for the last couple of weeks ..

I dont know why should i have this kind of cruel life ..

i know parents knows best .

but hey, i also have my own life.. my own decision.

why cant they just let me step out my shell and have my own life!?!

they think im so stubborn.. they think im so hard headed ..

well, guess what, ill be getting married soon..

so they dont need to worry about me, sleeping in my bf's house ..

they always stop us with all of our decisions .. im talking about my sister and i .. and probably thats why my sister decided to runaway from home way back 15years ago to enjoy her life... independently ..

but me .. i stayed with them for 23 years .. i know that they have given me the most ..

im not saying that they have forgotten me ..

but my point is, im 23 years old now, and let me decide on my own ..

dont treat me like im a kid!

coz im not!

and im not betraying them!

excuse me!

i just want them to feel that im not a 5 year old kid who would cuddle them everytime i see them ..

its not me anymore ..

and i hope that they will not think that im being MAYABANG or NAGMAMALAKI if ever i will live independent ...

coz i cant live with them forever ..

its not because i dont want to..

because i hate it whenever someone tells me what to do..

i hate it whenever someone controls me

i hate it when they think that i dont respect them anymore even if i always do .. that's so SHT ...


i guess i need to think now .. of what to do with my own life ..

No comments: