2/01/2008

I AM SORRY .........



All my life, I was looking for the guy who would love me and accept me for who I am..This is actually all girl's dream ... To have someone who will never ever leave you without any reason ....



Mark is the best guy for me , and he was the one for me ... JUST FOR ME .....



The guy who made my heartbeat fast every second of my life ...

The guy who made me like this , who made me strong ...


Pero bakit ganito , why should things turn out to be like this, Nieko? ... Why would you let me cry like hell for almost 4 nights ... Hindi ka naman ganyan .. If you have reasons kung bakit mo ko pinapahirapan, lets talk about it .. Pero hindi sa ganitong paraan...





Sa office, lagi na akong nakatulala .. bangag .. kasi laging kulang sa tulog .. lagi akong umiiyak.. parang wala sa sarili .. kung ano ano na naiisip kong gawin..



Pero bakit wala man lang siya ginagawang way to make me feel that he still loves me ....



I did all my best to reach him pero lagi niya pinapatay phone nya..

Nieko, please.. if ever i did something stupid, yell at me, make me cry.... but let those tears fall on your shoulders ..... and hug me so tight .. assure me that you will always be there for me ...



Give time for me Nieko like what I give my all for you .....

you are the reason why I am still here ,.... and if I lose you I'd rather lose life than seeing myself without you in my arms...

Nieko, please talk to me .. Turn your phone on .... leave it on .... lets talk things that bothers us ....
I feel so alone .. I feel so ugly ...

Why should we let things happen like this ... Please Nieko ...... I love you so much ...

Here are the pictures of my wounds ...






">



No comments: