2/13/2008

"F**K U MARIA !!!"

This is what I had from a customer in our account while im actually trying to explain what should be done for us to help him restoring the services.. Upon opening the call, he was laughing and very cheerful .. but then it turned out to be so annoying hearing him YELLING AT ME coz i wont be able to help him to restore the service ...
WAS IT ACTUALLY MY FAULT IF HE EXCEEDED HIS ACCOUNT SPENDING LIMIT?!?!?!
WAS I WHO MADE HIM REACHED AND USED MORE OF THE MINUTES?!?!?!
This job sucks when you have customers who's so dumb asking you a favor and when it was answered straight they will get mad coz they are not satisfied with the answer you gave them????

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what, I would really love to stay in this company .... REALLY!!!! But if you have this kind of job(oh yeah you have to be that so called "manhid") and giving you the stress every single call you get, OH GAWD!!! i rather make my own business and shout at my own employees rather than i being shouted by someone whom I even dont know!
Yeah, they are the reason why Im having my salary .. But what the heck!!!

This customer im talking about is a spanish old man ...

He only have 1000minutes on the plan and reached over to 1764 minutes... see !! I CAN EVEN REMEMBER SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STUPID OLD GUY!!!I swear if ever i will encounter again this old man, im gonna fuck his account out of this account and would make nasty things on it!!!

I have told him nicely that since he had reached the maximum spending limit on his account, he would be needed to pay partial .. and he said he can only pay that onthe 14th of FEB .. okay, that's fine .. as long as he paid the bill, considered as past due balance plus other accumulated charges (TOP TIER CHARGES) because he had reached his minutes in the plan, that's the time that he can restore the services ...

Well, of course I am concerning on how I,myself can help him to have his services back, right? Because that is my job .. But ofcourse, its not that because they are the customers and they will qoute it always:
"CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT"


Then, why are we still here?!?!

As a customer service representative, we are here to support the customers need and give better information to help them understand the situation ...

But if customers insist to do something that is beyond the capabilities of your job, then::::
"DO MY JOB, THEN I WILL BE YOUR CUSTOMER, LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME!!!"


freak!

Geesssss!!!!!!!!

If ever someone there could feel what I am feelign right now, you are always free to leave your comments on my CBOX ...

PUTANGINA.. DUMEDERECHO INGLES KO PAG GALIT!!!!


No comments: