10/29/2006


You can say that I am addicted to love with Pyar right now....
I am so happy being with this guy. Although just spent the whole friendship for like 6 months.. But knowing that I have him.. I have a friend like him beside me will never gonna make me ask for more !
I love you Pyar! mwah!
I was with Joey here.. Having our first picture for the day! heheh.. He picked me up at work.. And to tell you the truth, it's so kilig on my side! My gawd! hehehe...
Things bothered us alot...
Yeah, I like him...
I love him...
Not knowing what is the status of our relationship for now.
Well, yeah.. I still don't want to have a commitment.
Just like what he's telling me always.
I still want to enjoy my 4 months being Single! ^_^
hay.. bakit ba ganito?? I am so happy whenever I see him, whenever I 'm hugging him... whenever I'm kissing him.. Hay! He's now my REASON to survive! hahah!! I know.. I have said this before to my ex that he's my strenght.. everything.. ow mah gawd! that was before..
and now, this is my present love story.. and I hope that it would be my forever love story.. I wish this will never end.
Hay! I was so happy talaga nung thursday! hahah... kakakilig! kahit sobrang hindi na ko nakatulog that day, dahil I was with him, ayun, okay lang.. mmm..... Tapos ayun, nainggit ata yun lalake na yun, gusto rin magka shirt ng BJ shirt.. ayun, eh dalawa yung ganun ko, binigay ko yung isa.. yung akin talaga.. mmmm.... tapos tumawad pa! gusto may pabango pa yung shirt! heheh.. astig! uuuuyy! gusto niya ko lagi maamoy! heheh...
pyar! may bago na kong amoy! mmm... sana magustuhan mo!^_^ heheh..
I miss you po! I love you Pyar!
~out~

No comments: