1/10/2009

MY WEDDING DRESS inspired by MARK and MAGGIE


Hi guys! We just went to SM DasmariƱas to watch BEDTIME STORIES of ADAM SANDLER .. So cool .. Next movie to watch will be HARRY POTTER, UP, WOLVERINE, THE PROPOSAL .. Nieko, I want to watch all of these ... ^_^

Anyway, after the movie, we went straight ahead to OCCASSIONS boutique .. Grabe, the perfect dress that I want was there! We were about to buy it but on the second thought, baka may mas maganda pa sa ibang store ..

So we checked other boutiques .. And guess where we bought the wedding dress that I will be wearing .. Y.R.Y.S. ....

Check them out....










Astig ba? Well, all in all, it costed only Php 802.75 I believe ..

Cheap but beautiful ..

Thanks Nieko for helping me check every single store to see this perfect and wonderful dress. And thanks to Maggie, my bestfriend, helping me get inspired and gave ideas how to look sexy though I'm pregnant .. ^_^

Do I look lovely?

~out~

4 comments:

Admin said...

Congrats, congrats. I pray for a wonderful and lasting marriage and a healthy baby boy.

lenny said...

Thanks Riza!!! ^_^ *hugs & kisses*

-tina- said...

hey pretty mom.. :) ur dress looks beutiful.. love it..:)

lenny said...

thanks Tina!! =) Mark, my bf helped me to choose that dress. bakla .. hehe .. ^_^