1/04/2005

how will my 2005 life going to be?

i dont know how to think of what will happen to me this year. i dont know if something will change or something will improve.

last sunday when i was preparing my stuff coz ill be going to my dorm in the afternoon on the same day, my mother told me that i should budget my money wisely. that i should not use it for anything nonsense. our life are beggining to go down... were having financial problems. my father's business isnt working anymore. my mother planned to have a carinderia to have an extra income but my father refused. baka raw kasi mapagod masyado ang nanay ko at lalo pang maging sakitin. wawa naman kaming lahat pag nangyari yon. i know that this kind of problem really comes in people's lives. but why us? why should we suffer? but i realized that somehow, im still lucky that i am in the BARCELO family.. im living in a soft and cool bed to sleep on, i eat 3-5 times a day, i am studying at a well-knowned university.. what could i ask for anything else?

everyday we always hear news about people who died because of lack of food. people who kill other people for the sake of money. but why do they have to do this unmerciful doings instead of finding a good job to have a big income? well, i cannot blame them.... the government is the one that is responsible about this matter. but how come the government doesnt improve at all? marami pang kulang.. kailangan pang dagdagan.

new year, new life... new accomplishments, new happenings, new memories, new friends, new enemies, new inventions, new jobs.......

sana this 2005, marami na talagang magbago.. im hoping that we can have an all over change.. for the sake of the poor and the new growing babies. :) heheheh......

~out!~

No comments: