3/28/2007

STARTING A NEW LIFE

Marck 22, 2007- I have finished my degree of Broadcast Journalism at De La Salle University- DasmariƱas.... It was held in PICC at exactly 830am.. great that Abbie was there ^_^

Starting a new life...
New struggles..
New trials...
New people..
New environment..

This is not the end rather a beginning of my new chapter of life...

DREAMING.... the best armor of facing the reality.... Jot down your plans for the future.. And try to achieve it... but dont take things in rush... Just believe in yourself...

Also, I have learned that working and having your salary every 15th and 30th of the month doesnt mean that you are already successful... Money... a sinful thing..

For me, when we say that we are successful, you have your own family, in your own house, filled with love... raising your own career with your goals in life...

Today, I have finished my college life... By April 19- I'll be starting my training in Makati for 2 weeks.... Hope it would be as easy as I had with my former employer...

To all the graduates.. Congrats!!!

Thanks peepz!!!

love you nieko!

~out~

No comments: