3/16/2007

Selfish

I cant explain how to tell you guys how I love Nieko so much.... That I will never let anyone get his attention.. as in no one could take his time, take his attention away from me.. UNDERSTOOD?? So what if you dont care about me you freak.. the hell I care for you, too anyway??!!!! You are just nobody! Got that?? NOBODY!

So dont shit on me coz I aint doing wrong! Dont ever tell me to shut up coz youre just a freak, got that??

3 years na kame ni Mark this July... So I was the first one to have him... NOT YOU! If you have any problems with me, well go ahead! Tell it to my face you dumb pig faced man! Euw!!!!!!!!!

Mark and I will be together in a few months! I swear we will earn money for our future.. This April, I will start my work in Convergys...... Hopefully Mark can get his own work, too...

Getting back with the topic.. Pig faced, dont ever ever tell me to shut up coz the hell I care with you?? Close tayo?? huh?? I was just asking if you were together that night! Dumbfacedpig! GRRR!!!!!!!!!!

~out~

No comments: