9/09/2003

hi........ maglalabas lang ako nang galit........

first, i saw my grade at RED!)...it was shit!!!!!!!fuckin failed!!!!!!shit!!!!! lst prelim, i got 3.0...actually, we all got 3.0 something on reed...but now!!!!!!!!!! freak..... i only got 1.5.......... impossible............... well, pinatikim lang pala kami ni sir nang maganda gandang grade....huuummmmmm....we'll see that SIR!!! im one of the exempted at Finals, we'll see......................

second, may mga tropa ba na parang hindi tropa ang turing sa inyo???bad trip noh??pero ang masama pa non, napapansin mong sayo lang ganon yung mga "tropa" mo.......... nagtitimpi lang ako pero when i got the chance, bibirahin ko talaga sila...im being too friendly to them and kanina, i had this wonderful smile then they greeted me back with a simple nod.................... FREAK............. GUYS, ALAM NIYO NAMAN NA MASYADO AKONG SENSITIVE SA GANYAN......

third, bad trip pa rin..... pano last night, i have to wake up our land lady and i was like crahing her glass window and i really wanted to break her door up!!!!! i knocked loud as much as i can!!!but she didnt wake up..... fuck@#@#@#@#@#@#@#......................... and now, im having a black spots in my hand coz of my knockin stuff....................

fourth, i really wanted to talk to my kuya and he texted me to go his dorm.......so i was like goin all by myself to his dorm then wala siya!!!!!!!! then he text again that he wont be eating lunch...grrrrr.......... tapos when i got my food for lunch, he's taking it back and he wants me to go back in school!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrr(again)............. alam mo yon, i wanted someone to listen to me tapos you werent there....and nalaman ko pa na kaya hindi mo itinuloy yung pakikipag meet sa kin because you thought she's not with me............

o sige na!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: