8/25/2003

hi guys........ well, im here at Nero printing my works in Consti... waz up guys????
enjoyed your festi gimik???? wala lang... i didnt come kasi dami kong works eh....
Ganda ba tropa pix niyo?? sayang, wala kami ni Gailz..siguro mas gaganda yun pag
nandun kami..ngaks.........
Guys, i think im ready now to have a boyfriend.. the problem is... no one's courting me..
But if ever na may manligaw, ill make sure na mag tatagal kami... sweet diba??


"so i sing this to all of my age, for this are the questions weve got to face..for every
cycle that we call life, we are the ones who are next in line......"
~i just watched JOLOGS last Friday and i didnt find it that baduy..~its cool....

"I have loved you only in my mind, but i know that there will come a time to feel
this feeling i have inside. youre a hopeless romantic is what they say, fallin in and
out of love just like a play memorizin each line i still dont know what to say....."
~wala lang...feel ko lang ang song~

"i wanna tell you that i hate you but i miss you so.. i wanna give up on you and
make it all through but it hurts me so......."
~ i composed this.........~

see yah around guys.......

No comments: