8/28/2003

hi guys.... pumangit ang blog ko noh??? oh well...okay lang yan...............

umm, last, last night, i had a very,very beautiful dream!!!!!!umm...it happened like this.... we were in front of UMC......all of us guys will gonna visit a friend...and you all guys went ahead.I was with a "guy" and we waited for you outside.....then,a classmate of highschool called us up then went to the room..then i freaked out kasi nawala ako.........i was waiting for all of you outside..pero mas iniisip ko yung isa pang "guy"(not the guy i was with before).

what i mean is.... the first guy i was sayin is my present crush...then the other one i was waiting is my present love....

abbie told me that that guy i was with goin to our friend will gonna be my present "love"......what about my present love.........anong papel niya ngayon sa life ko?????

ang labo kong magkuwento noh???ako ngarin nalabuan sa sinabi ko dito eh... heheh....

No comments: