2/01/2010

LIFE NEEDS TO CHANGE

Nag Vacation Leave ako from Jan 28-30. at sun mon off ako...

I was able to losen up.

i was able to relax.

I was able to get out from all bad thoughts

FRIDAY
, Mark and I celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary and we went to EK together with my baby Aled, pamangkin Krishna and my nanay.

We enjoyed every minute we were there.

Never thought we would enjoy that much ...

SATURDAY

Mark and I went out for a foot spa.. relaxing .. oooooohhhh!!!!!

Got a magazine WOMAN TODAY, and I read something about CHANGING your LIFE.

It says that we cant move up if we hold onto something.


HERE ARE SOME GREAT LINES IVE READ :
"When we hold on to anger and cant forgive, we cant be happy. When we fail at something, we cant consider ourselved to be failures. When we forgive ourselves for our past defeats, we can rise to the next level to improve all our intimate relationships. When we are at war with others emotionally, we cant be at peace with ourselves" ...



We need to forgive ourselves first before forgiving other people.




~out~

2 comments:

zynchi said...

hey hey hey!

shazan said...

great thinker we can collabarate.think about it!!