5/12/2009

IM BACK


Halloooooo....

Hi guys . Sorry no time for blogging.. havent been here for almost 5months now.

Well, aside from being so busy with my hubby and my baby, I am still busy with my work .. I'll be with the company na for 2 years.


Well, working with the campaign is now more relaxing coz we are online support, We discuss website. We help people who wants to reset pw and email online. So easy ha?

BTW, let me tell you what I did to help myself how to manage time ...

Being a mother isnt easy.. So to help myself, I bought alot of magazines and books!


I have read CRAYONS in the DRYER --- a story of a mother who have triplets.. with multiple characteristics .. that helped me to deal with my only child. I have learned to be patient, understanding ... and mmmm.... more loving .. haha!

I bought as well Psychological and behavior of an infant up to 2years -- This is actually not the real title of the book, haha ... well, its all about babies, types of babies and how to handle situations like for example, if you have a COLICY BABY...


And of course I also bought something to strengthen my relationship with my husband. I bought HAPPILY MARRIED FOR LIFE--- its all about teaching you both how to deal with your everyday lives... And I learned a lot. I learned how to be nice, patient and understanding ..




Of course, i dont just have to focus on my relationship with my baby, I also bought

No comments: